Personal finance management and budgeting software for Windows©
What is Finance Manager?
Finance Manager is our full-featured personal money management system that’s also a breeze to use. Keep all of your recurring bills and expenses right in Finance Manager. Easily see just what you owe and when it’s due. Finance Manager allows you to enter updated information at any time and your budget categories are automatically updated. Quickly see what you’ve spent and what you’ve got left.
Here are a few of the features of Finance Manager:
- Stores and unlimited number of Checking, Savings and Credit Card accounts.
- Stores all your recurring bills. When you pay a bill an entry is automatically made in the account the bill was paid from. When paying a credit card bill a payment entry is also made in the credit card account.
- Automatically adds entries for your income source on payday. Can also add entries automatically for recurring bills.
- Projects end of month account balances based on scheduled income and expenses.
- The Frequently Used Payee feature stores common entries so you can enter them quickly. Simply select the desired entry and pre-entered information such as the amount, category and memo are entered automatically.
- The integrated budgeting tools will track all spending for each category and calculate the amount spent for the month as well as the amount remaining, the current overflow, unpaid bills scheduled for the month and the projected overflow next month.
- Graphs and Summaries help you see where your money in going at a glance.
- Only $19.95.
Benefits of using financial management software:
Proper money management is essential for financial planning and security.
Keeping your checkbook balanced helps avoid overdrafts and late payments.
Helps you track your finances by keeping all your account details, cash expenditures, bills and a budget all in one integrated application.
Tracking scheduled income and expenses allows you to project future account balances and helps you meet your financial goals.
Keeping track of your account balance will help you avoid over-drawing your checking account, or going over the limit on your credit cards.
By listing your bills in order of due date, you can easily see what bills are coming due and when so you can plan accordingly.
Benefits of using expense and budget management software:
Tracking your expenses and spending habits helps you to identify areas where you could be over spending and wasting money.
Works on PC's running Windows 8, 7, Vista, (32 and 64 bit), and Windows XP SP3.
Available hard drive space: 15 Mb, 1 Gb RAM.
Recommended screen size: 15.6".
Recommended screen resolution: 1366x768, Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768.
Recommended processor speed: 2.70 GHz, Minimum processor speed: 2.00 GHz.