Note taking and voice/audio recorder software for Windows©
What is Note Recorder?
Note Recorder is a powerful tool to help you manage notes both written and recorded! The software is easy-to-use and is perfect for meetings, lectures, and interviews. With Note Recorder you can keep written notes and record the event at the same time. Great for class lectures. Note Recorder is also excellent for business meetings, town halls and club meetings.
Here are a few of the features of Note Recorder:
- Integrated recorder lets you record lectures or meetings and take written notes at the same time. *
- Automatically tracks the cursor position during recording. During playback the text is highlighted to show you where you were in the written notes at that point in the recording.
- Includes a powerful search function that helps you to find exactly the word or phrase you’re looking for in your notes.
- You can search all notes, or limit the search to a particular category, speaker, subject or date range.
- You can set "flags" during either recording or playback to mark important points in the recording.
- Transcription mode plays the recorded audio in short segments to allow you to catch up while typing.
- In addition to typed notes, you can also create freehand notes and drawings.
- Full-featured text editor. Text format is compatible with Microsoft Word ©.
- You can create categories to store your notes in to help keep them organized.
- Only $19.95.
For recording lectures:
By recording lectures alongside your written notes you will ensure that you do not miss any important information.
You can flesh out your notes more fully later on if the teacher moves too fast in class or is difficult to understand.
You will find it is easier to participate in class when you don't have to take written notes at the same time. Simply record the class and add the written notes later.
You will be able to use you study time more efficiently by keeping your notes organized and searchable. You can search lecture notes for any word or phrase.
Listening to key points in the lecturers own words helps eliminate misinterpretation.
For recording meetings:
You can keep a complete and accurate record of everything said in a meeting.
You can use the recording later when typing the meeting minutes to ensure nothing is left out.
You can download the software and try it free for 30 days. Only $19.95 to buy.
All licenses include free updates for life.
Note Recorder is designed for laptop and notebook computers with a screen resolution of 1366x768 or greater. Use on a portable computer is necessary if the program is to be used in a class or meeting room.
* Note: For recording notes, you will also need a condenser microphone.
Works on PC's running Windows 8, 7, Vista, (32 and 64 bit),
and Windows XP SP3.
Available hard drive space: 15 Mb, 2 Gb RAM.
Recommended screen size: 15.6".
Recommended screen resolution: 1366x768,
Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768.
Recommended processor speed: 2.70 GHz,
Minimum processor speed: 2.00 GHz.